This event has been postponed until further notice. Check back for updates.
We cordially invite you to attend this second edition of “Biomedica on the Move” that is exceptionally organized as a combination of the workshop and the official Kick-Out Meeting of wearIT4health, an Interreg V-A EMR project focusing on the development of a wearable device for the continuous monitoring of hospitalized patients in the Euregio Meuse-Rhine.
You will benefit from:
- the presentation of the achievements of the wearIT4health project and a tech transfer possibility of the developed monitor
- the chance to meet many potential project or business partners in one afternoon, coming from the Euregio Meuse-Rhine
- the ability to discuss your innovation and collaboration needs in more detail during a 1-to-1 matchmaking session
- effectively gain knowledge on the Euregional facilities and expertise
- the opportunity for 12 SMEs to pitch during 5 minutes about their activity, the service they can offer, their need, and possibilities of collaboration in the field of Wearables and Artificial Intelligence in Health. The 12 pitching SMEs may bring a roll-up that will be displayed in the reception hall
A parking space has been reserved specifically for this event in the CHU’s offloading car park. Free shuttle buses will take you every ten minutes to the building’s entrance.
A press conference will be organised in a dedicated room at the 5th floor of the GIGA building from 11:00 am