18 May 2021 @ 15:00 – 18:00 CEST
The Potential of AI
A half-day focus event shows you what the possibilities are for YOU as a business owner when it comes to AI. You’ll hear from experts who can translate the science behind new AI tools into understandable, manageable principles. You’ll learn about the range of tools now available to companies like yours to harness the power of AI and best practices. Let AI take some of your workload off your plate so you can focus on your core business.
Get inspired with new insights, new applications and proven success stories about AI in future healthcare. How can AI help us stay healthy without going to the hospital?
Learn from testimonials how organizations are implementing AI med-tech, biotech, and digital healthcare and what the benefits are of embracing AI.
We will shed light on technological questions and more generic processes like AI in HR and the impact of AI on regulatory approval.
A taste of the possibilities of AI in the health(care) sector!
– Mieke De Ketelaere, Director AI @ imec (IDLab)
– Wim Tiest, Managing Director @ 1co
– Kristiaan Vanhercke, Managing Director @ MindCapture
– Thomas De Moor, Co-Founder @ Sentigrate
– Jonathan Boel, Pharmaceutical Consultant @ QbD – Quality by Design
– Bert Hartog, R&D Operations – Senior Director @ Janssen Clinical Innovation @ Johnson & Johnson
DSP Valley, flanders.health, AI4Growth
Made possible through the generous support of